Decent ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the Decent initial coin offering.
Decent is designed for creative people, writers, bloggers, journalists and their fans and followers. The platform enables users to publish any posts, images, video or music content with no restrictions.Team:Matej...
Decent is designed for creative people, writers, bloggers, journalists and their fans and followers. The platform enables users to publish any posts, images, video or music content with no restrictions.
- Matej Michalko: CEO, Founder.
- Matej Boda: CMO, Founder.
- Wayman Kwan: Non-Executive Director, Founder.
- Tibor Tarabek: CTO.
- Xiaomin Wang: General Manager China.
- Peter Dendis: Head of Marketing.
- Martin Smolka: Head of Product Development.
- Josef Sevcik: Chief Architect.
Decent has three functional roles:
- Authors: content producers, writers, music producers etc.
- Consumers: readers, listeners and viewers
- Publishers: miners
Token distribution – 30% via mining and 70% is distributed during the crowdsale, some of them will go to pre-mine funds to be distributed in the following way:
- 10% — DECENT Foundation
- 2% — the Investment fund
- 1,000,000 DCT — campaign bounty
- 3,000,000 DCT — pre-launch marketing programme
On the crowdsale page, next to the conditions, we see a message that the project is supported by Google, though it does not correspond to the project's primary activity. Decent enters the content distribution market where such projects as Steemit, Synereo and LBRY already operate. The ICO began on 11th September, and continued for 8-weeks, concluding on 6th November with final collected BTC amount of 5881.45 with ICO generated DCTs around 38.5 mil. (38,510,759.76750000). The number of individual deposits was 4265 which meant the average investment size was approx 0.725 BTC. The total USD raised at ICO close was equal to $4,126,290.77