Enjin Coin ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the Enjin Coin initial coin offering.
Enjin is a decentralized platform that wants to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.Enjin Coin platform is made for the game...
Enjin is a decentralized platform that wants to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
Enjin Coin platform is made for the game industry. SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source.
- Maxim Blagov: Founder & CEO.
- Witek Radomski: Founder & CTO.
- Josh Woelfel: Lead Engineer.
- Vyacheslav Volkov: Lead Mobile Engineer.
Enjin will be holding its ICO on October 3, 2017. The ICO token supply represents 40% of the total token supply, so there will be a total of 400000000 tokens available, for 0.0001666 ETH each at the offering. The ICO is expected to end on October 31, 2017.
Token Reserve Split (60%):
- 10 % Team & Advisors
- 10 % Marketing & Partnerships
- 40 % Pre-Sale ICO
- First Week: 1 ETH = 6,000 ENJ
- Second Week: 1 ETH = 5,000 ENJ
- Third Week: 1 ETH = 4,000 ENJ
- FourthWeek: 1 ETH = 3,000 ENJ