ImmVRse ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the ImmVRse initial coin offering.
ImmVRse is a decentralized (hybrid) VR content sharing platform where brands, content creators, viewers and advertisers will collaborate to produce VR content. It functions as a marketplace for content...
ImmVRse is a decentralized (hybrid) VR content sharing platform where brands, content creators, viewers and advertisers will collaborate to produce VR content. It functions as a marketplace for content creators, where brands will be able to hire them on the platform. The creators will be able to showcase their talent to the VR users, while advertisers can take the opportunity to promote their businesses to those users.
IMVR is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. The ImmVRse token will be utilized as a form of payments and rewards on the platform.
- FARABI SHAYOR Co-Founder & CEO
- LIMON RAHMAN Co-Founder & COO
- ADRIAN CHAN Head of Marketing
- MARK HIGGINS Chief Information Officer
- PETER GOSTINCAR Chief Technical Officer
- ROBIN WARE Chief Solutions Architect
The ImmVRse ICO is planned to start on the 19th of June, 2018 and finish date are yet to be announced. The ICO token allocation represents 33% of the total token supply and will be available for a 0.0001 ETH base price. The ICO funding target/cap is set at 10,000 ETH.
Token Reserve Split after burn:
- 52.7% Retained for reserve capital
- 27.33% Distributed during ICO, Airdrops, Bounty, Supplier Partners
- 10% Team and Advisors
- 10% Partnerships (Partnerships include but not limited to exchanges, outsourced developers, deeptech industry experts and financial strategists.)
The IMVR ICO features a bonus and bounty campaign.