Crypto.com ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the Crypto.com initial coin offering.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It provides users with a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices where it is possible to transact, store, monitor and/or...
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It provides users with a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices where it is possible to transact, store, monitor and/or manage their cryptocurrencies. Investment tools and MCO visa cards are also available for the users on Crypto.com.
The MCO token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. The token was developed by Crypto.com and is able to serve as a medium of exchange value between users within the platform.
The MCO Token Sale was conducted in May-June 2017 and raised US$26.7 million.
- ETH 0 - 10,000 = 150 MCO / 1 ETH
- ETH 10,001 - 30,000 = 140 MCO / 1 ETH
- ETH 30,001 - 50,000 = 130 MCO / 1 ETH
- ETH 50,001 - 75,000 = 120 MCO / 1 ETH
- ETH 75,001 - 100,000 = 110 MCO / 1 ETH
- ETH 100,001 - 150,000 = 100 MCO / 1 ETH
The top 500 contributors receive a special edition 'Black Card'
Use of Funds
- 35% - R&D and Product Development Includes opening of an R&D centre in Shenzhen with approximately 20-30 engineers.
- 20% - Marketing and Customer Acquisition The marketing budget is not significant compared to the target number of customers we intend to acquire. The key source of new customers is going to be word-of-mouth, as the product gives users a very strong commercial incentive to download the App and get the MCO Card. There are natural network effects built into the product around the P2P money sending function, which will lower the average customer acquisition cost (CAC) substantially.
- 15% - Initial Capex, including costs of e-Money licenses, compliance and architecture setup Some of our key partners are listed in section 4 of the document. There is a substantial cost associated with integrating all those partners, acquiring all the necessary licenses across multiple jurisdictions, building out compliance teams, legal fees and general technical architecture setup.
- 30% - Working Capital Our product – the first and only Universal Money App - is bridging the gap between the worlds of crypto and fiat currencies. In order to offer our users real-time access to funds and perfect exchange rates without mark-up, we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet.
- Kris Marszalek – Founder @ Foris
- Mikko Ohtamaa – CTO @ TokenMarket
- Timothy Hitchens – Head of Solution Architects, Worldwide Public Sector - APJ at Amazon Web Service