Presearch ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the Presearch initial coin offering.
Presearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform. Open and transparent ranking factors...
Presearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform. Open and transparent ranking factors enable content creators to access a level playing field, and users the choice of which data sources to utilize. Community-driven decision-making process ensures that everyone’s interests are aligned, and the best content is surfaced and displayed. Ability to vote on and fund development projects provides ability to influence and improve the platform, and earn tokens for contributing.
Token-holders will be able to vote on decisions, suggest / fund dev projects. Devs will receive tokens for contributing to features / projects. Advertisers will be able to purchase targeted, non-intrusive, keyword sponsorships with PSTs.
Presearch has split its sale into 5 lots with the intention to allow all those who want to participate to get tokens. The first two lots sold out. The third lot is available September 7th.
- Colin Pape: Project Lead.
- Rob Calvert: Technical Lead.
- Nolan Dubeau: Product Development Lead.
- David Keefe: Lead Frontend Developer.
- Corey Piitz: Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Jim Terry: Blockchain Research.
- Prentice Chang: Blockchain Research.
- Thomas LeClair: Marketing.
- Sherry Cooper: Community Builder
- Megan Wojtwych: Graphic Designer
- Rich Skrenta: CEO of Blekko
- Addison Cameron-Huff: GlobalRegulation.com.
- Trey Grainger: SVP Engineering LucidWorks.
Token Reserve Split (70%):
- 30% Rewards;
- 25% Early adopters;
- 15% Team;
- 7.5 cents Lot 1;
- 10 cents Lot 2;
- 15 cents Lot 3;
- 20 cents Lot 4;
- 25 cents Lot 5