Patientory ICO Details

Learn all there is to know about the Patientory initial coin offering.


The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory...


Status Finished
Token Type ETH (ERC20)
ICO Dates 31/05/2017 - 03/06/2017
Funds Raised $10,173,188
Whitepaper Read Whitepaper
Website Go To Sale Website
Features Escrow,Bonus,Bounties,Mineable
Jurisdiction N/A

Background

The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory held an ICO that started on the 31st of May, during which 70 million PTOY were available to be purchased with Ether (ETH). The crowdsale was meant to last until the 28th of June, but the maximum cap of 46,666.6667 ETH was reached on the 3rd of June.

70% of the tokens were distributed in the ICO while the remaining 30% were pre-allocated to the Foundation PTOY. There was a bonus for the first 10 days of the ICO. The ICO did not use an escrow. The PTOY token is an Ethereum-based token and cannot be mined.

 


Buys PTOY

Looking for a safe exchange to buy PTOY?

Buy PTOY