Status Network Token ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the Status Network Token initial coin offering.
Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their...
Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network.
- Jarrad Hope: Co-founder and Thought Leader.
- Carl Bennetts: Co-founder and Communications & Marketing.
- Roman Volosovskyi: Clojure developer and project lead.
- Alexander Pantyukhov: Clojure developer, Java and Android.
- Andrey Shovkoplyas: Clojure developer.
- Gustavo Nunes: Clojure developer.
- Victor Farazdagi: Go developer.
- Andrei Mironov: Visual design and user experience designer.
Status held its ICO on July 20, 2017. The ICO token supply represents 41% of the total token supply. The ICO funding cap was 300,000 ETH and raised a total of 300,000 ETH in a few hours. The ICO ended on July 20, 2017, a few hours later of the starting time. There were 20,000 investors with a median ETH investment of 2.5. From the total token supply, 41% were sold to investors, 10% of tokens are for Genesis token holders, 20% committed to the Status Core Dev is in lockup with a 24 month vesting period and 6 month cliff, and the 29% reserve locked for a minimum of 12 months, requiring the signatures of the 3 of 5 community multisig.
Token Reserve Split (59%):
Status ICO campaign featured no bonus, no bounties, no escrow and the token is not mineable.