Stratis ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the Stratis initial coin offering.
Stratis will enable organisations to provision their own private blockchains, tailored to their precise needs but secured on the parent Stratis chain. This approach means there are few unnecessary overheads...
Stratis will enable organisations to provision their own private blockchains, tailored to their precise needs but secured on the parent Stratis chain. This approach means there are few unnecessary overheads whilst allowing businesses to secure the benefits of a blockchain-based solution, developing services via powerful APIs and lite web-based clients. Stratis tokens are used to power applications on the blockchain. In addition, they can be used on private chains created by Stratis for clients. Finally, they will be used to pay transaction fees and be involved in the network consensus process.
- Chris Trew: CEO (Founder). (Email);
- Policarpo Guerrero: Director of Operations. (Email);
- Krushang Patel: Head of Communications. (Email);
The Stratis ICO ran for five weeks and raised 915 BTC in that time with 561 BTC being invested in the last two days of the ICO despite the following discount structure. 20% for the first five days, 10% for the next ten days, 5% for the following ten days. A total of 509 investors participated with an average investment size of 1.797 BTC.
- First 5 days (20th June-24th June) – 20% bonus
- Next 10 days (25th June-4th July) – 10% bonus
- Next 10 days (5th July-14th July) – 5% bonus
- Last 11 days (15th July-25th July) – 0% bonus