UTEMIS ICO Details
Learn all there is to know about the UTEMIS initial coin offering.
* Relevant information: In the next 12 months UTEMIS will repurchase most of the Tokens and will burn them *UTEMIS is a B2B (business to business) payment platform. With the main target being the Latin...
* Relevant information: In the next 12 months UTEMIS will repurchase most of the Tokens and will burn them *
UTEMIS is a B2B (business to business) payment platform. With the main target being the Latin America economy, it allows its users to perform and monitor business transactions between them in an e-commerce environment that uses the blockchain technology as a tool. In addition, UTEMIS provides an escrow account to enable users with the possibility to receive 100% of their money back if something does not work as planned between the parts.
The UTS token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the token that powers UTEMIS as it is the medium for the users to perform businesses transactions between them on the platform.
- Dr. Juan Pablo Vazquez Sampere: UTEMIS Founding Team.
- Daniel Ortiz Uribe: UTEMIS Founding Team.
- Walfredo Dantas: Country Manager – Brasil.
- Luis Tinajero Michel: Country Manager – Mexico.
- Pablo Uribe Villa: Country Manager – Colombia.
UTEMIS ICO will begin on September 23, 2018. The ICO token supply represents 90% of the total token supply, so there is a total of 900,000,000 UTS tokens available, for 0.10 USD each. The ICO funding target is 500,000 USD, the funding cap is 9,000,000 USD and is expected to end on October 14, 2018 or when the funding cap is reached. Any unsold/remaining tokens will be burned by adding them to the UTEMIS Limited Liability Corporation Platform.
Token Reserve Split (10%):
- 8% for the technological platform;
- 2% for legal and management.
UTEMIS ICO features the following bonus structure.
- 25% Pre-TGE Period;
- 15% TGE Week 1;
- 10% TGE Week 2;
- 5% TGE Week 3.